Monday, July 25, 2011

TGF Heart Journaling Challenge

The Greeting Farm had a sign up recently to participate in a 23 week Heart Journaling challenge. Each week a new challenge will be given and then you are to go and create. I NEEDED to take up this challenge as I need to get my MOJO back and I thought I would take this time to actually journal about what is going in my life.

This weeks challenge was Wings - create anything you want as long as you use wings in your project. I decided to use a digi Fairy image from The Greeting Farm (I colored her with Copics). I also used an EK Success punch for some butterflies and a butterfly stamp on a journaling spot.



Now I just need to go back and journal. I am looking forward to these challenges and hoping to take the opportunity to try some new things and use all the stuff I keep collecting.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...