This card was completely inspired by Erin Lee from: http://www.erinleecreative.com/. Although the design does not match hers, I made this card with hers in mind (I will be making more of these!!).
The stamps are from Unity using both their Hiya Gorgeous and Sexy,Silly & Sassy stamps. Paper is from My Minds Eye 6x6 pad titled Everyday Flair. The ink is from Stampin Up (color Really Rust), pop dots, and LYB gems.
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.