Monday, May 4, 2015

NSD 2015 - Layout #2 Using the Open Book Collection by Maggie Holmes

Me again and I am happy to report I was able to play a little more on NSD.

Since I had the Open Book Collection out and a picture of some books....


I used some liquitex acrylic white gesso to lightly cover the background and then mixed up some modeling paste with some Heidi Swapp gold mist. I then applied the modeling paste and used a Donna Downey stencil.

You know I am not sure what I love more ... reading or scrapbooking... I think I will keep doing both.

Be Blessed, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...