Tuesday, March 1, 2022

30 Days of Sketches w/Christy's Beautiful Life - Day 1 #30DSCBL9



I thought it was time to dust off the old blog here and start sharing some of my pages. The perfect opportunity came up by participating in 30 Days of sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life. This was just the inspiration I needed. I have joined in with a wonderful group of crafters who will be creating all month long. There will be a hop on YouTube and lots of additional inspiration on Instagram as well. 

Sketch number one was created by Lisa Sikorski from Scrap A Sketch.



My take on the Sketch:


I used the beautiful Unforgettable collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. This collection was released in 2019.

You see another of my goals with this challenge was to also use older product that was already in my stash. It was nice to make my old stuff feel new again. 

I hope this has inspired you in some way and that you will want to play along too. If you have any questions, I am happy to help.

Blessings, Jenny K.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...