Monday, March 7, 2022

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 7 - #30DSCBL9

 Day 7 is here, one week down a few more to go. I have truly enjoyed this process and participating with so many talented creatives. 

Today's sketch is from PageMaps:




For this sketch I used the Simple Stories Bloom & Grow collection from 2016. The title is from Rosie's Studio.


So, this doesn't match the sketch exactly...my photos were too big and I didn't want to cut them down anymore. I love how this came out and happy to be continuing to use stash product! Win - Win.

Have a wonderful day! Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...