Sunday, March 27, 2022

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 25, 26 & 27 - #30DSCBL9

 Sorry about the late post here, time just got away from me. I am posting for days 25, 26 and 27 of 30 days of sketches with Christys Beautiful Life. 

Day 25's sketch was provided by Jessie B Scrapbooking:



For this sketch I used a paper pad from Me and My Big Ideas called Baby Girl. This was one of those awesome buys at Tuesday Morning when they had crafty stuff. I also used a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart and Echo Park's Little Dreamer collection scraps, enamel dots and stickers.


Day 26 sketch was provided by Sara Scraps,


For this sketch I used a kit from Not Just for Boys kit club. Paper is from Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice collection.  Also used some amazing Scrappin Happy Studio flair.


And to wrap up this post Day 27 sketch was provided by @scrappysisters:



For this sketch I used the very old Wonder collection from Crate Paper (2015). 


I have so much of this collection yet so didn't have to use any other product. 

Hope you enjoy my lengthy post and continue to be inspired by Scrapping with Sketches. 

Blessings, Jenny 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...