Saturday, March 5, 2022

30 Days of Sketches w/Christy's Beautiful Life - Day 5 #30DSCBL9

 Today is day 5 - I really enjoyed working with this sketch:



I am not sure who provided this sketch but thank you!! 

Here is what I came up with:



I used the Echo Park Splendid Sunshine collection from 2014. Distressed all the edges with the Tim Holtz distresser, Rosie's studio for the title, flower dies and liquid pearls. I am so glad that I have so many pictures of my grand baby! She is my joy!!

Let me know what you think. I hope I have inspired you and that you think about playing along. 

Have a blessed day! Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...