Thursday, March 10, 2022

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 10 - #30DSCBL9

 Another day, another sketch challenge. Here is today's sketch:




For today's sketch I chose to use a NJFB collection from Feb. 2021. I also used some star dies and distressed all the edges with the Tim Holtz distresser tool.


I again, have so enjoyed the challenge of these sketches and using product I already to create the layouts. 

Tell me what you think. Have the sketches inspired you?  Have you started to play along? 

I would love to hear from you. 

Have a blessed day! Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...