Monday, March 21, 2022

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 21 - #30DSCBL9

 Day 21 - wow! I have truly been enjoying playing along with the sketches from Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Have you played along as well? 


Day 21 sketch was provided by Rebecca Lockhart Scraps: 




For this sketch I used a cut file from Cricut. The paper I chose was from Jen Hadfield's Hey Hello collection and scraps that I have from the Echo Park Splendid Sunshine collection. 




I also used diamond stickles for that little bit of sparkle and shine. 

Hope you enjoy! Have a blessed day - Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...