Monday, November 28, 2011

Vinyl Car Decorations

Hello from Seattle!!!
My husband, son and I are on a little getaway. While they have been out watching football (Apple Cup yesterday Yeah Huskies Win!!! and Seahawks game today) I have had some awesome ALONE time!! LOL -- We have done quite a bit of sight seeing together but the trip was really for the two of them to go to the football games.

Anyway, I thought I would share another project that I made with Vinyl from H & H Sign supply. In October my sons team had their Homecoming parade. I thought I would decorate the car up some with vinyl and this is what I came up with:






I used my E2 to cut all the vinyl. Cartridges used included the E2 preloaded Cricut Decals, Varsity Lite and the Sports Mania cartridge. My son is #3 -- we won this game and actually ended up going to the Super Bowl which we did lose 13 - 6. But all in all we had an awesome season and were very proud of our boys.

Blessings All, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. What a fun picture of the boys! Great job on the vinyl!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the car deco! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...