Friday, April 13, 2012

My Favorite Things Stamp - Birthday Card

I just love the stamps from My Favorite Things and buy them (like so much else I NEED to have) and never use them. Well, I have a birthday party to attend this evening for a sweet little girl and I had just gotten this stamp in the mail so thought - USE IT -- LOL!!

This is the first time I have used paper piecing on (for the dress) and I think I will definitely be doing it again.

Main Image is from My Favorite Things colored with copics, seam binding colored with Memento ink, spellbinders dies. glitter pop dots and Imaginesce paper. I hope you like this little cutie as much as I do.

Happy Friday All!

Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. This is precious!!! I love that treatment for the boa! Love the paper piecing--- perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I'm a new follower to your blog!! I love your card too! Come and follow me if you get a chance!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow pretty cool creation. Love the pink.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...