Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#100happydays

I think with me participating in the #100happydays I will try to also get going with #100 days of posts here! I mean I am crafting I just have not been posting.

I have been earnestly trying to participate in the DCWV StackAHolic challenges, I mean I have to have every stack so why not use them right.

Here is one of the layouts I made using the sketch for March:

This was made using The Good Wood stack which was perfect for these pictures of my niece and nephews.

Have a Blessed Day All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...