Friday, March 18, 2022

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 17 and 18 - #30DSCBL9

Here we are with Day 17 oc Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. The sketch was provided by Shawn Stiles Lahr. 



On this day I chose to only use the right side of the sketch. I used an Echo Park Collection from 2015, some flair from Scrappin Happy Studio and some Pink Fresh Gems.


Day 18 sketch was provided by @scrappysistersoz:


I used another Echo Park Collection here. This is Little Dreamer from 2021. Perfect for those little ladies in your life.





Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!! Jenny 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...