Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello Again - Card for Throwback Thursday!

Well, it has been a crazy busy week for me so I am so glad to be able to be home today and have a little time for crafting. This is my entry for Emmas throwback Thursday. This week she selected Stretch Your Imagination as the Cricut cartridge to use - also - needed to use the colors Blue, Red & Brown. I used the watering can with the bird. Hope that you enjoy and can be inspired.

If you want to enter the challenge, hop on over to Creative Time for Me.

Thanks Emma!!

Jenny Kozar

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD My friend! I think it came out PERFECT!!
    Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Came out sooo cute! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too cute!

    and thanks for the heads up but the cart she is using is SYI and this one is GW. I will take a look at dear emmma's blog and see what the rules are.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable ! What a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello~ I am new to your blog which I found via MOMO. Your blog is really nice. Your creations are even nicer!
    I think your card turned out super cute.
    I am now a follower.
    Hope you can follow my blog too at:
    http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
    All the best & crafty goodness,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...