Saturday, June 19, 2010

Morning - Will be gone for a week!


I thought I would post some additional cards that I had made when making my challenge project yesterday. One card was for my cousins daughter that just became a Big Sister and the other was for a birthday boy. I again used Paper Doll Dress Up for the Big Sister Card and then used B is for Boy from the new Cricut Lite series for the Birthday card. Hope you like them!

I am bringing some stamps and markers/pencils & copics with me to start playing with that medium. Maybe I will be able to post some when I come back. I will be able to check in just not post ); Have a Blessed Week All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...