Friday, August 20, 2010

Card Swap - Jan., Feb., & Mar.

Jan. - Happy New Year

Hey All,
I am participating in my first ever card swap. I needed to make 16 cards all together. 1 for each month's holiday and then 4 occasion cards. I thought I would spread out my posts in quarters to share. This was really so fun to participate in and I look forward to getting my swapped cards. I love learning new techniques and just sharing in all the creativity.

Hope you enjoy my creations!
Blessings,
Jenny Kozar
P.S. Thanks Agnes!!

Feb. - Happy Valentines Day

Mar. - Happy St. Patricks Day

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! I'm in this swap too, it's also my first time in a swap! I'm having so much fun with it, and can't wait to see what cards I get! I love those champagne glasses! I love them all and can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating. Your cards are fab too and can't wait to see them close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone will be happy to get these cards for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...