Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Banner

Here is a Banner that I designed to go along with the card fronts I had posted previously. I used Old West for the lettering, hat, saddle & horseshoe. For the Banner itself I used Country Life. There are stickles, pop dots, gems and jute rope. I think I may be making many more of these in the future. As a matter of fact my SIL told me my nephew is requesting a train themed BD party - I am pretty sure I will use my Cricut Lite cartridge B is for Boy on that one.

I will be drawing from the comments I received on the 9/11 Blog Hop this evening and will post with another project tomorrow.

Blessings, Jenny Kozar

2 comments:

  1. Great banner! I think I will make one for our next party! They look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R U recording HSN if so can u make me a copy? I have no way to record it. Or maybe you can put out the request for me? pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...