Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WINNER - WINNER - Chicken Dinner (tee hee)

Again, I want to thank Sarah at Pink Cricket for getting us all together for the Blog Hop honoring 9/11. I am grateful for all the comments and new followers I have received. I hope to continue inspiring you and sharing with you.

I did use Random.org to draw my winner and the selected number was (drum roll please):

156
Laura Lee

Please drop me a line with your address and I will get your goodies out to you.

Now on a crafty note ~ here was my entry for the Fall weekend Cricut Challenge - Happy Fall Ya'll!!

Create A Critter Tree


Keep crafting and many Blessings, Jenny

7 comments:

  1. JENNY, ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CARD.

    CONGRATS TO LAURA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it.. i won!! Thanks Jenny i will contact you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny I sent you an email... did you get it??
    lauraleed48atlivedotca

    thanks again...
    by the way I love the card..where is the tree from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny just wanted to thank you I got my goodies yesterday.... I love the cricut book and the markers and the blades..The card you made is amazing... thanks again....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...