Thursday, November 4, 2010

Snow Tonight?

I am so not ready for that - we still have 3 more weekends of football due to making the playoffs. No complaints there but just do not want it to be messy and cold. Anyway, here are a few more cards I made for the benefit.

My kids said Baby Jesus here looked like a worm - hmmmm - now I cannot stop thinking that when I look at Him. I love it anyway!

This one was not one of my favorites but when I had to get so many done I had to stop being so picky!

Blessings All Jenny

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I always have that one I am crazy about, but this one is so cute!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny.....i was laughing hard over your kids comment. kids!

    we had frost the other morning and i still had some plants outside, :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...