Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cards and more Cards

Hello Again.
In my last post I showed you some images that I was coloring. Some of these images made it onto cards and some made it into the trash (honestly - after playing with them I was not loving the outcome).

So here are a few of the keepers...



All of these have been colored using spectra markers.

The top one is a TGF image a PTI sentiment and ribbon and some stickles. Paper from WRM.

The piggies in the tub is a Peachy Keen image, a My Creative Time sentiment, some floss and LYB gems. Paper is DCWV.

The cheerleader is from TGF, a My Creative Time sentiment, Twinery twine and a button. Paper is DCWV.

The lady relaxing with the chocolate is from My Favorite Things, flowers, brads and Websters pages ribbon, paper and sentiments.

Hope you enjoy them!

Blessings, Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Love all these fun cards. I love the piggies the most!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...