Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keeping Busy

Hello All,
I am such a bad blogger - I post all my stuff on Facebook and then am to lazy to come a write up a post.

I have worked on putting some pictures on pages (as I stated only 9999999 to go!!):


I have worked on some party decorations:




And I have been coloring (you know since I need to buy all the cute stamps I see...):
So as you can see I still love to be crafty. I will again, try to be a little more consistent when posting as I love looking through so many posts. Thanks for being patient with me and for continuing to follow.

Have a Blessed Day!! Jenny

1 comment:

  1. WOW.You have been busy. Love your footbal layout and the party decor looks like fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...