Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Favorite Things Birthday Card

Hello Again,
We celebrated my MIL's birthday this past Sunday and I made this birthday card for her:

Are these sunflowers not gorgeous!! This is a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Splendid Sunflowers. I inked this up with Distress inks Wild Honey, Crushed Olive and Tea Dye. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set called Signature Greetings stamped with Memento Ink Rich Cocoa. Again, I used a DCWV pre-made card base, twine from My Favorite Things and a button from my stash.

I decided to make another card using these beautiful sunflowers along with the Chalkboard Greetings set:
The button and twine are from the MFT boutique as well.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...