Monday, September 2, 2013

Dr. Checkup - Get Well Cards

Each year a friend of mine throws a Save A Vet Halloween benefit. For the benefit I put together 2 scrappy baskets full of some supplies and cards. Well although we are just at the beginning of September, I have 40 (2 sets of 20 cards each) cards to make for this so I figured I better get started.

The first set I made are Get Well cards. I used the Cricut cartridge Dr. Checkup for these:



I used my gypsy and E2 machine to cut out the doctor from the Dr. Checkup cartridge. The card base is a pre-made card from DCWV, the polka dot and striped paper is from a 6x6 pad from American Crafts called Dots & Stripes. The stamps are all from a Lawn Fawn set titled On the Mend and were stamped using Stampin Up ink Old Olive and Garden Green. With the addition of some floss and pop-dots I called these cards done.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...