Thursday, August 29, 2013

Noel Mignon Spooky Camp Challenge

When playing in the Noel Mignon Camp a few weeks ago we were challenged to put together a Spooky project (as in sitting around the campfire telling scary stories). Well, I again dug through some very OLD photos and got them put onto a page - YIPPIEE!!

These photos are from 1989 of my daughter on Halloween. I was not a scrapbooker at that time so I sure do have a lot of catching up to do. But I don't mind, this really brings back the memories for sure.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...