Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Heat Transfer Vinyl

Hello Again,

Some friends and I are going to be participating in a Pretty Muddy run on Saturday, September 7th. I wanted to create something for our team shirts and came up with the following:

I used the Feeling Groovy cricut cartridge for the font and welded it all together. The silver glitter heat transfer vinyl in from H&H Sign Supply.

Well not only do we have a bunch of moms participating, but one of the daughters wanted to run to so I added this for her:

I used the same font for the additional words.

Blessings, Jenny
(I will add pictures of us all muddy when we wear these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...