Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Noel Mignon Summer Camp - Smore Challenge

A week ago the Noel Mignon Facebook group hosted a Summer Camp - each day several challenges were listed for you to partake in. They assigned all who said they would like to play and broke us up into 3 teams (Firecrackers, Dynamite and Shooting Stars). I was on the Dynamite team and we won for most team participation! It really was a lot of fun and it certainly helped to inspire me and to get more pictures onto some pages.

I put this layout together for the Smores Challenge - it was to use lots of layers...like you were building a smore:

I used a Noel Mignon kit for my paper and embellishments, a Pink Paislee stamp and some washi tape. Love these pictures of my DS and his cousins from this past 4th of July.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...