Monday, August 26, 2013

Paper Crafts Magazine & October Afternoon

Hello Friends,
Today was back to school day in my house and after I did some chores and ran to the store I used some free time to create some cards.

Well, when I got my hot little hands on the new issue of Paper Crafts magazine a card on the cover really caught my eye - the reason -- I had all supplies on hand to replicate it. So please, by no means is this an original design. The magazine gives credit to Mary Jo Johnston (so thanks for the inspiration cuteness Mary Jo!!)

Here are my cards:





The background paper, brads and cute postcards are from October Afternoons Witch Hazel line. The ribbon is from Michaels Celebrate It line and was in my stash. I also used some Glitter Glaze to add some sparkles on the postcards from My Favorite Things. 

Hope you enjoy these!

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...