Hello Again,
I have another layout to share with you today. This was completed using the Noel Mignon July scrapbook kit:
The paper line is from Simple Stories. This is my son and 2 of his cousins in 2011 when we took a short trip to Michigan. They were playing outside and the pictures so reminded me of kids playing ring around the rosie - which is where I got my Title of All Fall Down.
I just love these kids and documenting the memories!
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.