Monday, August 19, 2013

Noel Mignon August Sketch

Hello Again,

I have another layout to share with you today. This was completed using the Noel Mignon July scrapbook kit:

The paper line is from Simple Stories. This is my son and 2 of his cousins in 2011 when we took a short trip to Michigan. They were playing outside and the pictures so reminded me of kids playing ring around the rosie - which is where I got my Title of All Fall Down.

I just love these kids and documenting the memories!

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...