Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Cards using Bewitched by DCWV

Hello Again,

I was able to grab a little scrappy time for myself and wanted to get some cards out for my niece and nephews for Halloween. Well, DCWV came to the rescue with the Bewitched stack (this is from a couple of years ago).





I tried to match each card to their chosen costumes this year. A cat for my niece, a ninja for 1 nephew and the headless horseman for the other. The designs were cut using my Cricut Explore and the paper used and pre-made cards are all DCWV.

These are off in the mail along with a little treat.


Be Blessed, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...