Thursday, October 16, 2014

Shimelle Collection by American Crafts

I recently attended this little get together called Circle Mania and was able to put 12 layouts together. No time like the present to update the old Blog here and start sharing again!

I recently acquired the Shimelle collection by American Crafts and a friend and I challenged each other to get some layouts done with it.





The paper and embellishments all coordinate together so well that it made making not only 1 layout but 3a complete breeze!

I would say my daughter may have liked these herself as she has taken the 2 of herself and her boyfriend to frame and hang in her new apartment.

I love documenting these memories!!

Be Blessed, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...