Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Noel Mignon December 2014 - Scrapping through Stash

I subscribed to Noel Mignon scrapbook kits for all of 2014 (and some of 2013) - I love the kits but found myself not using them up quickly enough. So I have put myself on hiatus until I work through some of my stash.

I decided to pull the December 2014 kit out and get one of my Christmas pictures on a page:


This is actually from Christmas morning and my 2 daughters and my oldest daughters boyfriend helped with getting some cookies decorated. If you had seen these cookies, well, they were really only something a mother would love (they were tasty though!).

Be Blessed, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...