Over on the Cricut Circle message board we are challenging each other to scrap through our stash. Well, I don't know about you all but I would probably never need to buy any paper or embellishments again due to my 'collecting' of all things pretty.
With scrapping through my stash in mind, I pulled out the Heidi Swapp Hello today collection to do a layout of my son and nephews.
My nephews recently moved to Iowa and this was their first visit in since the summer. They were so excited to spend time with my George and I have to say, we sure loved seeing them as well.
I love how this came out, and considering I even stamped on the page I am calling this a success!
Be Blessed, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.