Monday, January 10, 2011

Winner from Hello Kitty Blog Hop

I want to thank everyone for following along on our Hello Kitty blog hop. I had 82 comments and the Random way I picked was to ask my son George to pick a number between 1 and 82. He selected number:

3

Erika Valdez said...

Super cute I love the bracelet!! TFS

Erika Congratulations you have won an IRock. I do not have your email address but I am pretty sure I know how to get a hold of you so I will contact you for your mailing information.

Thank you all again, I hope to continue to inspire you.
Blessings, Jenny

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...