Friday, February 25, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Our Challenge for this Flaunt It Friday was to use the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. The image selected was the Match 2. 

I made this little box to hold my Cricut Calling Cards. I sized this on my Gypsy Girl so that a 3x3 card could fit inside. I used the window feature on the shift key so that you could see inside my box. I then used some acetate on the inside from one of my Cricut boxes. The paper used is from DCWV Flower shower stack that was out last year. I then cut a Cricut Circle emblem from the new Everyday Cricut cartridge that is the newest cartridge available to the Cricut Circle. I added some bling to the antenna and called it done. 

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...