Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Greeting Farm Stamps - Paper Playtime Challenge

Paper Playtimes Challenge this week is to use a stamp - the team all used Digi Stamps and I am just learning to play with those (sizing and all). I wanted to play along and I recently just got some stamps from The Greeting Farm - can I say they are ADORABLE!! This is my first card made with them although you will be seeing many more.

I colored this cutie with my Prisma water color pencils and used a blender pen. The background paper is a 6x6 pad from Imaginesce princess line. I used a Martha Stewart loopy border punch, a prima flower with a brad in the middle, a spellbinder die around the image inked around Martha Stewart stamp pad and some white seam binding for the ribbon. I bought the seam binding to start dying it and have not gotten around to it yet - soon I hope.

Hope you like it.

Blessings, Jenny

3 comments:

  1. awww, isn't she a sweetie! lovely card jenny!
    thank you for playing along with us this week @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...