Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy - Design Team Post Home Decor

Hello Again and Happy Monday,

Our design team post for Inking It Up Crazy was to make a Home Decor Project. I was Blessed with a Paper Doll wood cut out and decided to use it and make a leprechaun to decorate for St. Patrick's Day.

I cut everything at 9 from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. I used a Peachy Keen Wide Eyed kids face, Martha Stewart gold glitter and some doodling. All paper is from my stash. On the same page were these shamrocks that I cut at 8 and 4.

Don't forget to check out all the other Inking it Up Crazy Designers posts today as they have some terrific stuff to share with you.

Blessings, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. This really is TOO cute, Jenny. Great idea!!! I love being on this DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute I love those PKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...