Saturday, March 12, 2011

TGF Stamps - Another Creeper Crew Monday

Happy Saturday - Well I am buried in things I need to get done before heading to Dallas for the Cricut Stampede (and what I am doing - checking out blogs!!). What is wrong with this picture. Anyway, as I have mentioned I am in love with The Greeting Farm Stamps. A little while back I introduced you to Creeper Crew Monday, I just love this image and colored her again using different colors.

I colored her up with my Copics, used PTI ribbon, a spellbinders die, swiss dots cuttlebug folder and paper from my stash. That stamp is from Pink Cricut Girls Just Want to Have Fun set.  I do not think she is creepy at all.

Have a beautiful Saturday!!
Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...