Saturday, March 12, 2011

TGF Stamps - Another Creeper Crew Monday

Happy Saturday - Well I am buried in things I need to get done before heading to Dallas for the Cricut Stampede (and what I am doing - checking out blogs!!). What is wrong with this picture. Anyway, as I have mentioned I am in love with The Greeting Farm Stamps. A little while back I introduced you to Creeper Crew Monday, I just love this image and colored her again using different colors.

I colored her up with my Copics, used PTI ribbon, a spellbinders die, swiss dots cuttlebug folder and paper from my stash. That stamp is from Pink Cricut Girls Just Want to Have Fun set.  I do not think she is creepy at all.

Have a beautiful Saturday!!
Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jenny, so cute and the coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.