Hello,
A friend of mine had requested a card for her mother that was going into a surgery for her cancer. She wanted something with an Angel on it to let her know that she was being prayed for continually. Well, I searched through my gypsy girl looking for an Angel image. Well, this past Black Friday I of course HAD to pick up Inspired Heart and have not used it yet. Well, this is the card I came up with and she said her mom loved it.
I used DCWV glitter paper and my gypsy girl to make this image into a shaped card. Gems and a sheer ribbon completed this card.
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...
Beautiful angel design. Love the color. :)
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!!! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete