Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DCWV November Stack-a-Holic Challenge Card

Not only does DCWV provide a sketch for a layout but a card as well! When I was finished with my layout I had several scraps laying around that were perfect to utilize on the card sketch.

This card is actually going in the mail to a dear friend who could just use some great big hugs!

Products used on this card:
DCWV Neutral card pack
scraps from 12x12 Gilded Paper stack and the 6x6 Elegant Foil stack
Stampin up buttons
Simon Says Stamp BE

Be Blessed, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...