Monday, November 17, 2014

DCWV November Stack-A-Holic Challenge Layout

Hello Again Friends,

DCWV has another great sketch on their Blog for the November stack-a-holic challenge. This sketch allowed me to get another picture on a page that I truly just LOVE!!!

This is a picture of my niece and nephews from last Christmas. The perfect stack for this was the 12x12 Gilded Paper stack. The golds and craft in this stack just make my heart swoon.

Product I used to put this together:
12x12 Gilded paper stack
6x6 Foiled Vellum stack
6x6 Foiled Elegance stack
Dear Lizzy gold Elegance Thickers
Websters Pages Little Storytellers alpha
EK Success Christmas Tree Punch
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo

Hope you like and are inspired to use the sketch and participate in the stack-a-holic challenge!

Be Blessed,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...