Monday, November 24, 2014

Jump & Splash

I was inspired to put this layout together from watching a process video on YouTube by Jen Schow - I definitely cannot take credit for this fantastic design. When I saw the paper that she chose to use, I knew I had received that exact same paper in a Noel Mignon kit. I dug that kit out and got to work.

These pictures from this past summer were perfect for this page. I cannot tell you how may contests I judged on who was making the biggest splash!

Products used for this layout:
Chickaniddy Crafts Scrumptious paper
Coredinations cardstock in Naussau Blue for the background
October Afternoon Daily Flash tin pins & pop drops
October Afternoon Mini Market stickers in Gray & Cream
Thickers Sytlist
Fancy Pants True Friends sequins & stickers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Mustard & Mint Green

Be Blessed, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...