Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog Awards - Big HUGS and Thank You!

Boy I really need to post more often. Anyway, while searching my favorite sites today I noticed that I was awarded 2 rewards.




Thank you so much for the honor!

http://stinkinsweetscrappin.blogspot.com

Please take a look at my dear friends Beth blog as she certainly inspires me.



I am supposed to pass these awards to 10 folks that I LOVE!! I will post that later.

I have to admit, I LOVE TO BLOG and when I have new followers or comments it adds fuel to my fire to create and just makes me feel really good.


Thank you again and I hope to keep inspiring you and keeping you interested.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! Love checking out your blog to what you have going on! Don't stop being creative and crafty and doing what you do best. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...