Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHA Pictures

I am so Blessed! I live in the Chicago area so was able to attend the ProvoCraft Gala. I know there are tons of pictures out there already but I really wanted to share a few of mine. I have to honestly say that I am so exited to meet so many of the inspiring people out there who Blog or are on the Message Boards.

My 7 year old son loves My Pink Stamper (Robyn). I was able to meet her and her awesome BFF Karlee. Karlee actually figured out my camera for me when the flash was not going off and took a picture of Robyn and I so that I could show my son. He actually waited up for me when I called home to tell him. Karlee and I also got to chat about the Bind It All and now I am on the hunt for it.

I was also able to meet some local ladies and we are all very interested in getting together for a swarm so that is really something to look forward to. Several of us are actually going to meet up again at CHA on Friday and Saturday for the Super Crop.

I cannot wait to be inspired and start crafting even more - it has been hard being summer and all but boy do I love to spend time with my family.

Have a Blessed Day all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...