Sunday, July 11, 2010

Momo's Love Challenge

Hi again, I attended both a Baby Shower and a Bridal Shower this weekend so I wanted to create handmade cards for them (and they were both Loved - which really is the best part!) I made a Love accordian card (same style as the Baby accordian that I last posted). These are really simple to make once you know all the measurements. Now I need to get busy as I will be participating in both KinderStampo and FlowerDisco's tag and card swap - I love the idea of sharing my creations and then getting some in return.

Hope all have had a Blessed weekend and wishing you blessings for the week to come.

Jenny Kozar

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...