Friday, October 22, 2010

Banners & More Banners

Hello Again,
I have been busy making cards for a Charity Benefit that a friend of mine holds each October called Giving Forward. I thought I would take a moment to share a few banners that I have worked on lately. First, here is the one I made for my sons Army themed Birthday Party last weekend. I used the Toy Story cartridge for the army guys, Country Life for the Banner cut and Birthday Bash for the letters. I used Distress ink on Kraft card stock for the banner itself:




This next Banner I made for my nephews 3rd Bitrthday. I used B is for Boy for the Banner, Mickey Font for the letters and I bought some Thomas the Train Chipboard to add:



I know those last pictures are not the best but I was unable to take pictures until after my SIL had picked it up. The YUMMY cake in the middle was made by my SIL. I will share some pictures later of all the goodies she made for my sons BD (can you say camoflauge fondant and chocolate army lego guys - YUMMO!!)

Blessings, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. wow...these are great! the cake looks fabulous too. Both banners are very nice.

    HB to your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake and the banners are fabulous!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...