Saturday, October 23, 2010

Breast Cancer Ribbons

Well, I am still working on the cards for the benefit but in between I am trying to work on some other things. Seeing that October is breast cancer awareness month, I was wondering how I could work on something that the boys could wear on their football helmets. I completely forgot that I have the cuttlebug die with the ribbon symbol. SO - I went to Michaels yesterday and bought a Xyron sticker maker. Last night while watching TV (Say Yes to the Dress - hahaha) I cut out 120 pink ribbons and then ran them through the Xyron. (Unfortunately, my neck is now killing me from the way I was sitting leaning over the cuttlebug and xyron - DOH!!)

Here are some pictures of the ribbons and the stickers. I will get some pictures tomorrow of them actually on the boys helmets.




Have a Blessed Day all  and don't forget to schedule those mammograms!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...