I was so excited to get the Toy Story cartridge as my son wants to have an Army themed Birthday party this coming weekend. Well the image of the Plastic Army men is PERFECT!! I had to make 25 of these and had lots of help from the little guy. I will be working on some decorations later this week and a birthday banner. Wish me luck!!
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...
Wow Jenny! Those are so cute!!! I love the camo paper! Super cute!! TFS!
ReplyDelete