Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cricut Circle Challenge - Shall We Dance

The Cricut Circle challenge this week is to use the Shall We Dance Cartridge and use 9 of something from this cartridge. I have a sweet friend whose son had his first Tap Recital. While looking through the handbook I found a star that would be my 9 of something. I also used the words Tap and Recital. The drape at the top is from the Christmas cartridge. I added 2 photo mats that I thought she could use to just add her pictures to. I will be giving this to her as one of her Christmas gifts.



Making this did 2 things for me... made me use a cartridge that I had not used yet and really made me want to start putting together more layouts. I have been neglecting making layouts and just making cards.  There is always 2011.

Blessings,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...