Friday, December 24, 2010

Mini Album for Sons Teacher

My sons second grade teacher is a doll. So kind and thoughtful. She also has the cutest little guy named Smith. Well, they will be celebrating Smith's 1st Christmas so I thought I would put together a mini album for her to put all the pictures they will take. For Thanksgiving, I had given her one of the turkey cards I made and she mentioned that she was saving that for this scrapbook so I thought I would give her a hand with this mini album: (warning picture heavy)










Some are Cricut Cuts and some are stickers. My daughter says she wants one too. Oh boy!! Anyway, just as I snapped this last picture the battery on my camera died. Charging now so that we can capture all those beautiful Christmas pictures.

Blessings,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...