Monday, December 27, 2010

Pillow Pets Cards

My niece and 2 of  my nephews wanted pillow pets for Christmas. So to go with their pillow pets I wanted to make them some cards. There was a Penguin, Panda Bear and Turtle. I used Create a Critter for all 3 of the cards. I entered my turtle into the Flaunt It Fridays challenge.





All background paper is Papertrey Ink, I used the MS snowflake punch and the SU scalloped punch. The stamp was a $1 stamp from Michaels and ribbon and raffia are also from Michaels.

Blessings, Jenny

6 comments:

  1. So adorable! I bet they loved these! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny
    Those are all so adorable. My son got a monkey pillow pet. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!! How adorable!! They look perfect, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hooo I'm your 200th follower Yay!!!! Hi Jennifer, Love all your cards super adorable!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and I love the embossed turtle shell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute and I really like the way you did the turtle shell. One of those things that when we see it we think "OMG why didn't I think of that?" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...